2013年10月20日日曜日

Taj mini lodge



Photoed from Taj mini lodge, back side of RTC new bus stand in Kurnool


I moved to Taj mini lodge but the lodging staffs were afraid that I'm a dangerous people (Maybe they considered that I'm different person from passport owner because my photo on passport is very different from my own face.^^), called policeman. Policemen came to Taj mini lodge after 22 o'clock and told me to go to police office with policemen immediately.

They also looked for something from my luggage, but there isn't any illegal drugs or any other dangerous things in my bags. I think that maybe they were disappointed that they cannot tell me to go out from India. Indian people dislike foreign tourists who don't have any occupation or obvious purpose and reliable contact person in India. They fear that tourists want to do something bad in India or may get in touch with dangerous things or dangerous people, because India is very dangerous place in itself. They think that foreigners also do bad things as same as Indian people.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿