2014年1月1日水曜日

Read it!!



My Indian visa has "Special Endorsement" written as "POLICE REPORTING REQUIRED" "CHANGE OF PURPOSE NOT ALLOWED" "REGISTRATION WITHIN 14 DAYS OF ARRIVAL IN INDIA", but I didn't read it, didn't make registration and didn't get police report, went to airport immigration check point to take a flight to Bangkok on December 18th, but I couldn't get on the airplane.
Because it was required to make registration and get police reports(with all accommodation certificates) before going out from India.
2 days ago, I applied for "EXIT PERMIT" as police report at Ramanagara SP office which is in same district of Pyramid Valley International where I am staying now(You should go to ordinary hotel or hostel which having registration system for foreigners, because Pyramid Valley International is only for meditation, not for accommodation, maybe they can deny to make certification of your stay). Web application is only allowed at FRO(foreigners registration office), outside PC can't apply to each FRO. I filled up "exit permit" and "registration" application forms with using PC in FRamanagIar. I reported where I stayed and what I did very simply, but policeman looked at once that report and gave back to me immediately. It is very difficult to get all police reports for tourist who stayed at train station etc without any accommodation fee or any receipt for more than 10 days. A staff of Japanese consulate in Chennai said that tourists like as backpackers aren't allowed to stay in India by immigration law. I don't know how the immigration law is, but I heard that Japan also didn't allow foreign backpackers to stay Japan easily. I stayed China for a long time and applied for Indian visa in Laos without go back ticket from India. It only took 3 days without holidays and only costed $26 to get this multiple 180 days tourist visa. Maybe Indian officer thought that I was a Chinese people or would stay longer than visa expired date.

I already paid delayed registration fee(1890 Rs.) at State bank of Mysore in Ramnagar and submit the demand draft sheet to FRO, and I already booked Indigo's go back ticket(to Bangkok on January 7th) at 6308 Rs on December 19th. I hope I can go out from India within the visa expired date and without any punishment from India...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿